We believe in individuals. And we believe that powerful actions and big ideas derives from a safe, healthy and respectful work environment. As an industry relying heavily on women’s talent, creativity, craftmanship and ambition, we have a responsibility to help women feel safe and empowered and to sparkle a culture that unleash creativity and innovation.
We have compiled 5 core initiatives that we live by
- Be a Great Place to Work
The Fashion industry is well-known for its high workload environment. This is not a fate. We want to challenge our processes and workflows to focus on quality and people’s development so that every single talent feels considered and able to grow with us. We have pinpointed several initiatives that will lead to change and by doing so, we aim to become a certified ‘Great Place to Work’ in 2023.
- Clear expectations and development plan for each employee
- New processes as we grow to ease teamwork across the entire company
- Transparent and positive culture around our core values: Embrace change, celebrate people and succeed together
- Yearly events to share the vision and build our future together
- Stand proud
The DNA of our brands has always focused on women’s rights to own their body and to feel empowered every day. We want to reinforce this commitment through a deeper conversation on body representation in our designs and the support of NGO’s fighting for women’s rights everywhere.
- Opportunities through education
We need to provide our stakeholders with the tools to build the future of fashion.
Our initiatives focus on sustainability education but also on supporting fashion schools and fashion talent research programs.
- We have launched a new KEA partnership that investigates how sustainability is communicated in the best possible way to our community
- In 2023 we will kickstart two research projects focusing on microplastic in collaboration with Aarhus University
- We are currently working on a whitepaper about the metaverse to understand how we can transform fashion to the better and benefit from technology and web3.
- Source responsibly
We have a key role to play to improve social and environmental practices in our supply chain. On top of our due diligence processes, we partner with Better Buying to identify our progress needs and build meaningful partnerships based on trust, traceability and continuous improvement.
- Share success
We want to build stronger, long-term partnerships to increase knowledge sharing with our talented suppliers, and redefine our contracts to share the success and push positive changes.